I've Reached the Halfway Mark

January Community Service Hours: 5


Total Spring Community Service Hours: 5


I've reached the halfway mark, and I am buzzing with a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation. It's safe to say that I've discovered facets of myself I never knew existed - from refining my study habits, mastering efficient learning techniques, and sharpening my communication skills with my classmates. Being on the path to becoming a physician isn't just a career; it's a lifestyle that gradually becomes ingrained in you.
Looking back on this journey, I take pride in the substantial growth I've undergone and express gratitude for the invaluable lessons, advice, and support generously provided by the staff, professors, and fellow MS2-MS3 students. Looking forward to this semester, my goal is to sharpen my understanding and apply the knowledge acquired from lectures to practical situations while volunteering in the hospital. The previous semester allowed me to observe how physicians applied various modules and drugs in diverse emergency scenarios, handling trauma, patient contradictions, and overall health conditions. Approaching this new semester, I am deeply appreciative of the unwavering support and guidance offered by our dedicated faculty and program coordinators. Their commitment to our development as future physicians have been invaluable, and I am grateful for the mentorship they have provided throughout this journey. Their encouragement and expertise have empowered us to grow and excel, and I am confident that their guidance will continue to shape us into the compassionate and competent healthcare professionals as we prepare to embark on our careers.

Comments

Popular Posts