March - NBME Examination

March Community Service Hours: 5


Total Spring Community Service Hours: 12


As the NBME exam draws closer, just a little over a week away, there's a mix of excitement and nerves swirling around. It is a big deal, the kind of test that can shape our futures in significant ways. But despite the jitters, I am feeling somewhat reassured because I believe our instructors have really put in the work to get us ready for it this semester.

Our latest review session was pretty helpful. We went over topics we've covered throughout the semester, and it felt good to revisit them. It kind of boosted my confidence a bit, you know? It's nice to see how everything we've learned is coming together for this exam.

Even though there's still some anxiety lingering, I am starting to feel more confident. I mean, we have been through the majority of these topics before, right? Every lecture discussion, and assignment has been building up to this moment. It is like we have been preparing for it all along, without even realizing it.

But I am not getting too comfortable. There is still work to be done before the exam rolls around. I am planning to keep reviewing, maybe do some group study sessions with classmates, and really make sure I have got a solid handle on everything.

The NBME exam isn't just about showing off what we know; it is also about testing our resilience and determination in medicine. So even thought it is a bit nerve-wracking, I am trying to see it as a chance to prove myself and show what I am capable of.

No matter what happens on exam day, I know I will come out of it stronger and more prepared for whatever comes next. And that is what really matters in the end.

Comments

Popular Posts